Class C Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians (Part-Time)
Class C Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians (Part-Time)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Class C Aircraft Fuel Cell Technicians for part-time work in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Position Overview & Qualifications:
- This is an entry level technical position with less than 2 years of aircraft maintenance experience.
- Reports to the Facility Supervisor and/or Facility Manager of company Repair Station.
- A Class C Technician is responsible for performing fuel tank maintenance. This includes preventive maintenance and alteration tasks as directed and assigned in accordance with the applicable maintenance data.
- The qualifications for this position are basic knowledge, experience and/or training required to perform the assigned task.
- This position will not be assigned management, supervisory or inspection duties and does not have authorization to sign a maintenance release for approving, maintained or altered article for return to service. Therefore, this position is not required to be certified under 14 CFR – part 65 or listed on the Management, Supervisor, or Inspector roster.
What We Offer:
Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group Company, is the newest brand under the STS Aviation Group umbrella. Our company focuses on delivering complete aircraft fuel system services to clients all over with world.
If you would like to speak with a Recruitment Professional directly to learn more about benefits, job specifics, our company, etc…, please call 1-800-359-4787. STS’ career placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time!
Thanks so much for your interest in working with Tank Tigers, an STS Aviation Group company, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.