CNC & Robotics Programmers
CNC & Robotics ProgrammersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring CNC & Robotics Programmers in Greencastle, Pennsylvania.
The CNC & Robotics Programmer is responsible for the operation, programming, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the welding robots and CNC equipment (primarily Mill, Laser) for all phases in production.
This role’s core hours are on 1st shift, but may also be called upon to support related needs for our 2nd and weekend shift operations as needed.
- Operate robots, train others, and observe robots in operation to maintain safety quality and throughput. Oversee operation of the robot and troubleshoot and correct problems that may occur to the robot.
- Provide CNC Programming leadership to CNC Operators, manufacturing processes, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical support to the manufacturing group with regards to the manufacturing processes/tooling related to CNC equipment.
- Assist with fixture design, development, and maintenance.
- Design welding programming robot in order for it to safety execute correct welds and improve operations improving technology.
- Demonstrate solid rapport with clients, peers, team members, and leadership in order to communicate details of welding robots.
- Identify and coordinate projects that involve the welding robots (i.e. new technology, installation of capital equipment.
- Read blueprints and interpret welding symbols and assemblies and be able to understand failure analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or its educational equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area of CNC and/or Robotic programm.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.