CNC Technicians II
CNC Technicians IISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring CNC Technicians II in Savannah, Georgia.
Set up and operate automated machines to fabricate parts, applying knowledge of shop theory and procedures, shop mathematics, maintainability materials and layout techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate automated machine using existing programs.
- Test program and ensure machine is set up in accordance with drawings.
- Remove and/or replace cutting tools and offsets as required. Inspect condition of tools and replace as needed.
- Manipulate programs to fit inserts into material, ensuring fit and conformity.
- Inspect cut material/part prior to CNC operation to ensure conformity and compliance with blueprints, models, and/or engineering documents.
- Identify material and appropriate cutting tools. Set up material and inspect for serviceability.
- Monitor material supply.
- Validate preventative maintenance and minor repairs on machines.
- Complete paperwork and other documents as required
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Comply with 5S and Environmental, Health and Safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED.
- Two (2) years of related experience or education to include one (1) year experience with similar automated equipment.