STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Collections Representatives in Plano, Texas.
Under general supervision the Collections Representative II is responsible for collection of delinquent accounts by phone or correspondence and handles more complex customer cases that may require Collection Representative II to deviate from standard routines and procedures. The Collections Representative II will assist with the onboarding of new employees on processes and procedures. Position will be remote until further notice. Therefore, candidates will need professional workspace at home along with high speed internet.
- Responsible for collecting on assigned delinquent accounts by telephone, or correspondence if necessary
- Assign accounts to agencies for repossession, skip tracing, or in-person collection activity when approved by appropriate authority level.
- Assigned the authority to process and/or assign accounts to Adjustment Queue for payment re-allocations and fee/balance waivers if applicable.
- Understands and adheres to company collection and extension policies, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, TCPA, GLBA and company confidentiality and privacy issues.
- Handles complex collection customer situations
- Uses effective time management to ensure customer service experience is satisfactory and meets expectations.
- Ensure that all steps necessary are taken to protect the interest of the company.
- Protection of information and compliance with the law are paramount. Protecting employee, customer and corporate information is everyone’s responsibility at Eaglemark Savings Bank. All employees must follow established safeguards, including policies regarding data protection, segregation of duties, and access to information based solely on business need. Further, it is the responsibility of all employees to maintain awareness and understanding of relevant laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures, and to comply with all of them.
- High School Diploma
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Previous collection experience or customer service experience
- Possesses good communication skills
- Keyboarding/data entry skills with moderate speed and accuracy
- Ability to handle large volume of collection accounts and inbound customer calls
- Ability to prioritize workflow to meet department objectives
- Proficient with computers systems
- Good problem solving skills
- Effective negotiation skills
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time employees including, but not limited to, bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.