Command Center Representatives
Command Center RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Commander Center Representatives in Boise, Idaho.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
The Command Center Representative serves as the technical lead for fielding all technical questions and emails from customer operations of the aircraft and provides multi-faceted support for any and all technical issues. The ideal candidate should have practical experience in either a service center environment or as a Falcon operator.
- Record and complete all customer phone contacts within the prescribed database and in accordance with Department Guidelines
- Be familiar with and execute the entire AOG Response process consistently as described in ISO documentation and department guidance
- Be familiar with the role of the AOG Response Coordinator, and fill in when and if necessary
- Coordinate with Worldwide Technical Front Line team to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot, analyze and recommend corrective action for aircraft discrepancies when requested, within the established response time goals
- Review technical material and/or manuals to make recommendations when necessary for revisions
- Suggest methods on product improvement in a manner designed to promote safety, aircraft performance or reduced cost of operation
- Assist customer in obtaining necessary parts from our Spares to satisfy technical needs
- Submit owner information changes if advised
- Be familiar with various electronic media for maintenance manuals, CATIA applications and research tools
- Attend Worldwide Front Line meetings annually as prescribed by Operations Manager
- Other duties as assigned
- A&P license required
- Must have minimum two (2) years’ of work experience on or with aircraft systems, i.e., avionics, engines or equivalent to those installed on aircraft
- Good computer and telephone communication skills
- Some travel may be required
- Pilots license is a plus
- Inspection Authorization is desired
- Avionics background is desired
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.