STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Compliance Analysts in Melbourne, Florida.
This position will support the Corporate Compliance Department to further company’s Compliance Culture by assisting in the development of solutions, identifying appropriate resources and in providing guidance required to ensure effectiveness of company’s Enhanced Compliance Program as it relates to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the UK Bribery Act, the Brazil Clean Companies Act and other laws, regulations and internal policies applicable to the company’s core activities and the delivery of its products, information and services.
- Work at the direction of the Chief Compliance Officer, North America and the Compliance Officer for U.S. Operations in order to assist in enhancing the company’s global compliance program, with respect to business conduct, anti-corruption and trade sanctions;
- Conduct Due Diligence on Vendor (Business Partner) reviews for all US operations;
- Help identify anti-corruption risk factors within the Vendor Due Diligence process;
- Assist in integrating compliance functions and activities throughout all business units in order to achieve efficiency and manage risks;
- Work closely and collaboratively with the legal entities, business units and functional areas to build upon existing compliance practices such as developing and revising policies and procedures, promoting training, and conducting assessments; build partnerships with these groups;
- Help further understanding and compliance with ethics laws and potential conflicts of interest;
- Assist with researching, documenting and communicating routine compliance-related issues;
- Assist with and promote compliance-related communications;
- Assist in investigating and resolving compliance issues including those that may arise out of the helpline channel;
- Assist in creation of control plans to ensure compliance, monitoring for changes to requirements, identifying areas of non-compliance, and implementing and tracking actions to restore compliance;
- Support and assist with KPIs/Metric calculations;
- Work with Internal Audit to implement adequate monitoring and audits mechanism to support the company’s compliance objectives; &
- Conduct reviews of each part of the Compliance program to determine its effectiveness.
Strongly Preferred Experience:
- Willingness to learn and appreciate feedback;
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to conduct, review, and analyze screenings result to determine risk and potential matches;
- Experience with being able to conduct analysis of any of the following: KYC, DD, Hospitality, or Conflict of Interest Reviews,
- Organized, detailed and business oriented;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time and prioritize among them;
- Ability to analyze problems, identify alternative solutions, project consequences; of proposed actions and implement recommendations in support of goals;
- Ability to issue spot and be able to interpret details for risk analysis; &
- Strong Writing Skills.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Required
- Generally, 2-6 years of experience or more in regulatory compliance, anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance programs to meet the requirements of the FCPA, UK Bribery Act, Brazil Clean Companies Act and similar anti-corruption laws globally;
- International business and/or compliance experience;
- Experience with LexisNexis is a plus; &
- Practical experience working with privacy matters.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good communications skills, both verbal & written;
- Research skills to perform legal research using electronic sources;
- Proficient in Internet Explorer/Chrome, Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Adobe, & SAP; &
- Prior knowledge related to reviewing compliance to company policies/procedures related to: Know Your Customer, Due Diligence for 3rd Parties, Gifts, Hospitality, Donations, Sponsorships, Memberships, & Events – is a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.