STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Group is hiring Compliance Specialists in Jensen Beach, Florida.
Educational Background / Experience:
- High School Diploma Required and College Degree Preferred
General Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Access, Power point, Outlook, etc.
- Have good typing skills, including superior accuracy in data entry
- Possess excellent time management skills
- Be able to work in a multi-task, fast paced environment
- Be a self-starter and maintain focus on prioritized tasks
- Must work well in a team atmosphere
Nature of Work:
- Process of On-Boarding Field Employee documents
- Verify previous employment & previous drug & alcohol verification
- Coordination of obtaining required documents from each new hire
- Assertive and excellent attention to detail.
- Must have pleasant and outgoing personality and enjoy working with people of different levels of education and experience.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and patient.
- Must be determined, persistent and thorough.
- Must be computer literate.
Classification / Schedule:
- Non-Exempt (Hourly Position) – Full Time Regular; is subject to the overtime pay provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Normal work schedule: Monday-Friday 9am-6pm & 2 Saturdays a month 10 am – 2:00 pm
- Process all new hire Electronic on Boarding documents for all divisions field employees
- Contact previous employers to verify employment history and title on all field employees.
- To ensure that every field employee has completed all FAA, government and company required forms in their pre-employment paperwork package
- To ensure that every field employee has a complete background check and permanent bar check in compliance with FAA regulations
- To complete and fax response on all requests for employment verification and drug and alcohol verifications on current and former field employees
- To serve as a resource for education, training and problem-solving information for internal staff as well as our clients and customers (field employees)
- To ensure the highest quality standards of compliance in all aspects of Federal aviation regulations in providing our services
About STS Aviation Group:
Founded in 1986, STS Aviation Group is a one-stop service provider to the global aviation industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, STS delivers nose-to-tail solutions with unmatched results and expertise. To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.