STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services now offers Compliance Specialists jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- This position reports directly to the Substance Testing Programs Coordinator/Coordinators and partners with team members to achieve the various types of Company required and FAA/DOT mandated drug and alcohol tests
- Specific functions, task, and requirements may vary for the Contractor or may be added depending upon the program needs under the Coordinator/Coordinators direction
- Required to successfully complete, maintain and demonstrate proficiency in required training, including maintaining unrestricted DOT Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT)/Collector certification
- Provide testing services in a confidential, compliant, flexible, and timely manner
- Prepare donors for breath alcohol screening and confirmation testing by explaining procedures necessary to complete testing
- Certify each drug and alcohol test in accordance with the procedures established in the U.S. Department of Transportation regulation, 49 CFR Part 40 & Part 120
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
- A Bachelors Degree is preferred
- This is not an entry-level role
- Must have previous experience with organizing and recording drug / alcohol tests in a corporate environment
- Previous experiencing working with FAA / DOT is highly preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.