Component Radiation Test Engineers
Component Radiation Test EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is Hiring Component Radiation Test Engineers in Denver, Colorado!
Seeking an engineer responsible for implementing radiation testing on a variety of EEE parts. Engineer will be responsible for developing and conducting radiation testing and analyzing and documenting results (TID, ELDRS, DD, and SEE). Engineer will be familiar with component test and parametric measurement techniques in the lab environment. Engineer will also support program analysis. Moderate travel will be required to support testing.
Job Description / Requirements:
- Work with management to assess program radiation requirements
- Research available databases for applicable component radiation performance and test data, and develop, supervise, and run tests to evaluate component susceptibility to radiation environments
- They will also request quotes and schedule radiation testing with outside services, lead rad-test design and program analysis efforts, organize and control company component radiation data for ease of access, generate radiation analysis reports for internal and external review / approval, coordinate with other departments for project inputs and requirements
- Prepare and present summary of radiation analyses at customer design reviews as needed
- Peer review technical reports and papers
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the physical mechanisms underlying semiconductor radiation effects
- Knowledge of overall company practices, processes, procedures and instructions
- Knowledge of a variety of software applications including MS Word, MS Excel, CREME96, SPENVIS, and other data analysis software
- Ability to design component level circuitry for use in radiation testing
- At a minimum the candidate will have a B.S. degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering, or another relevant discipline and at least 3 years in radiation effects or component test in spacecraft electronic systems
- Company is willing to provide relocation assistance for this role
- U.S. Citizenship required
To learn more about this position and to speak to a Recruitment Professional directly, simply call 1-720-446-2688.
We’d be more than happy to assist you in any way we can!