Configuration Control Engineers
Configuration Control EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Configuration Control Engineers in Florence, Kentucky.
The Configuration Control Engineer reports to the Director, Powerplant Engineering, and is responsible for the engineering data, instructions, documents, and technical support that economically ensures the safety, airworthiness, and reliability of our client’s aircraft.
- Responsible for aircraft configuration management, technical data accuracy, TRAX (M&E) engineering related modules.
- Responsible for the development of necessary Technical documentation
- Responsible for the update of manufacturer’s manuals and documents as applicable to ensure accuracy
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director Powerplant Engineering, and Sr. Director, Engineering and Maintenance Programs
- Evaluates and actions Engineering Orders/Work Cards that were derived from Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins, NPRMs, CFRs, Service Letters, MPD, MRBR, CMM’s as required to ensure compliance with required inspections and modifications in the TRAX database
- Liaises with manufacturers, outside engineering vendors, regulatory agencies, and other outside agencies
- Coordinates with other Engineering staff to provide support to Technical Operations, Flight Operations, Ground Operations and other company personnel
- Updates manufacturer’s manuals and documents as applicable to ensure accuracy
- Supports integration of new and previously operated aircraft
- Participates in industry working groups, steering committees, meetings and conferences
- Provide budgetary data on projects and issues as directed.
- Report on the status of projects and issues as directed.
- Review work of consultant, contract, and MRO Configuration Control Engineers.
- Coordinate with other Engineering staff to provide 24/7 technical support.
- 5 yrs or better of Airline/Aircraft Maintenance Experience
- Working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins, CMM’s
- TRAX PN MASTER experience required
- Maintenance Performance Toolbox experience V1 required
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of large aircraft system design.
- Familiarity with aircraft and engine system components
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite of Programs
- Ability to identify cost effective engineering solutions.
- Ability to interface with manufacturers and regulatory agencies.
- Some financial analysis skills required.
- FAA Certified Airframe and Powerplant License
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.