Continuous Improvement Leads
Continuous Improvement LeadsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Continuous Improvement Leads in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
The Continuous Improvement Staff (CI) will lead, design and implement projects which deliver business results to support functional strategies. The incumbent will lead in improving processes, drive customer satisfaction, increase productivity and foster a culture of continuous improvement. This role will manage complex projects that cross organizational functions.
- Demonstrates specialized expertise in data analysis.
- Communicates complex CI information to a variety of audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Leads cross functional and cross site teams through influence; provides guidance, direction and support to others.
- Leads the development of department Work Unit Plans and project management methodology.
- Provides solutions to problems using both creative processes and analytical methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technical or Business is Preferred.
- Advanced Degree is Preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability to document and improve processes and procedures.
- Experience with supervising, coaching, and mentoring direct reports.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects with cross-functional teams to improve business performance and maintain sustainability.
- International experience including working with people from other cultures is preferred.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.