STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Contract Administrators in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The Contract Administrator develops, negotiates, executes and manages commercial contracts for the procurement of Aircraft materials.
- Develops, executes, and manages commercial contracts, including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Purchase Agreements and Product Support Agreements, for the procurement of Aircraft materials.
- Serves as the primary contractual liaison and lead negotiator between subcontractors and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
- Prepares and issues RFI/RFP/RFQ’s (RFx), manages interactions between potential subcontractor(s) and internal cross-functional team members, and organizes all incoming/outgoing RFx communications and data.
- Analyzes and evaluates RFx data to establish best value subcontractor positions.
- Identifies, evaluates, communicates, and mitigates project, subcontractor, and industry risks.
- Organizes and presents sourcing options and recommendations for cross-functional management review, feedback, and subcontractor selection.
- Negotiates specifications/statement of work, price, milestone event schedules, date(s) of delivery, and other contractual and licensing provisions with subcontractors.
- Leads cross-functional team to develop and evolve contract templates.
- Monitors subcontractor performance through the life of contract and assists with problem resolution.
- Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to contract provisions and terms and conditions.
- Ensures compliance with procurement guidelines, company policies, and strategic company objectives.
- Provides contracts training and communications materials for cross-functional team capabilities development.
- Mentors, advises, and trains buyers on key aspects of subcontract administration and strategies to achieve cost objectives with existing suppliers
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws, including regulations from the
- Uniform Commercial Code, FAA, FARs, and DARs, ITAR, Truth in Negotiations Act, False Claims Act, insurance policies, and intellectual property rights.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited university required. Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration preferred.
- Juris Doctorate Degree from accredited law school or Master’s degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management preferred.
- 8+ years’ of global procurement Experience with a minimum of 5 years of contract experience with moderate to high dollar annual procurement.
- Previous experience developing, negotiating, and managing contracts from inception to closure.
- 5+ years’ experience in the technical aspects of aircraft and non-aircraft related design and manufacturing processes
- Previous experience in a directly related procurement, purchasing, supply chain, or sales experience within aviation/aerospace manufacturing industry.
- Supply Chain and/or Project Management certification preferred.
- Multi-lingual capabilities in English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and German preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong legal experience, including negotiating, reviewing, constructing, and developing agreements for the global aircraft industry.
- Excellent writing ability with prior experience in drafting contractual provisions.
- Self-motivated nature, able to work effectively without close supervision.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
- Proficiency in SAP a plus.
- Strong negotiations and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of internal customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills for building relationships with subcontractors and all levels of company personnel.
- Ability to apply sound business judgment and strategic guidance to management in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present data.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.