Aircraft MechanicsSTS Technincal Services
STS Aviation Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Mechanics in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Hiring Note: All candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
The successful candidate will undertake Line Maintenance activities at the station ensuring that all Part 145 maintenance requirements are carried out in accordance with the Line Maintenance processes and procedures.
Applicants will be required to have Airbus 320 Series, (Bombardier Q400 would by an advantage). In addition, they must have current HF, EWIS and SFAR88 Certificates.
The roles will be starting as soon as possible and are expected to last until the end September 2022.
Shift patterns to be confirm working 11.5 hours per day/night.
Rates of pay in line with current market levels.
Due to the length of the contract this position will be deemed as inside IR35 regulations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure all scheduled and unscheduled maintenance requirements are accomplished
- Follow both STS and Customer specific interface processes, recording of all maintenance activity performed and ensuring all man-hour bookings are accurate and timely.
- Executing the highest levels of maintenance standards and ensuring the aircraft maintenance activity is performed in a timely and efficient manner to customer’s full satisfaction.
- Maintain the highest standard of safety and cleanliness, complying with all company procedures and policies.
- Fully comply with the minimum requirements for Health & Safety in the work place and COSHH regulations
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Previous Line Maintenance experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Mechanic
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment and be flexible to meet changing working requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving licence Essential
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates four state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to kerry.Mcloughlin@stsaviationservices.com