Contract Coordinators (REQ# 181466)
Contract Coordinators (REQ# 181466)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Contract Coordinators in Savannah, Georgia.
Under direct supervision, perform various contractual and administrative activities in support of contract management, including but not limited to data entry and maintenance data into departmental database, and preparation of reports and documentation to support corporate goals and objectives.
- In support of the Contract Management team, perform administrative functions and provide administrative expertise to high quality standards under demanding schedules and deadlines.
- Support the preparation, execution and distribution of a variety of communications that establish Gulfstreams contractual rights and obligations by analyzing information for impact to contractual documents, selecting appropriate proforma documents and making revisions as requested, and preparing responses, notices, and other routine correspondence.
- Communicate contractual obligations to all proper functional personnel at all affected locations for approval and/or informational usage by extracting scope of work information from contracts, summarizing contractual information to clarify responsibilities and schedules.
- Assist with the administration of contract documents by monitoring contract performance, entering data into new or established databases, tracking invoices in database, producing reports, and maintaining contract history.
- Analyze information provided for contract content and other contract elements to identify contractual obligations, ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Establish and maintain contract files and records according to established department and company policies and procedures for business, legal and audit purposes by identifying, organizing and filing all relevant documents.
- Document fact-finding and negotiations by taking notes, organizing and cataloging documents, and coordinating customer responses.
- Act as a point of contact for contractual issues within the company and with the customer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 5 years administrative experience required.
- Legal and/or contracting experience preferred.
- Experience should include organizational skills with an ability to perform multiple tasks, details and priorities with ease, including calendars, appointments, screening calls and visitors, travel arrangements, meeting schedules, presentations, report preparation, and developing and maintaining department files.
- General knowledge of contract terms and processes desired, familiarity with contractual documents and the procurement or sales process desired, knowledge of organization policies and procedures desired, the ability to organize, plan and prioritize a variety of assignments required.
- Must be proficient in operation of standard office equipment and possess a high level of proven computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Typing requirement 60 wpm.
- Excellent problem solving, follow-up and customer relations skills based on mature judgment, initiative and solid knowledge of office functions and strong computer skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required. to support frequent interaction with departmental personnel, all levels of management within the company, customers, and across departments to exchange and verify information.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to perform multiple tasks, details and priorities with ease, including report preparation, developing and maintaining department files and other administrative tasks as required.
- Experienced, poised, tactful, and professional appearance required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.