Contract ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Contract Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Manage, control, monitor and maintain cost, schedule and performance requirements and objectives under assigned government contracts. Ensure that submitted proposals meet federal acquisition regulations (FAR) and customer specifications, and area government regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate proposals to ensure contract requirements are adequately defined and documented.
- Identify contract risks, and make recommendations to mitigate or eliminate such risks.
- Organize and perform administrative and management functions required for timely and compliant contract performance.
- Assemble for submission to government and company management information on engineering changes, proposals, contract modifications, price proposals and shipping documents.
- Work in liaison with corporate departments and government to assist in resolving contract or schedule problems.
- Ensure that contract activities are in full compliance with legal/governmental requirements
- Maintain the Contract Control Record, monitor DD250 forms and DD1149 forms prior to submission to government to ensure invoicing and product shipment.
- Assist with preparation of additional data or correspondence as may be required by management or the provisions of the contract.
- Interpret contract language and disseminate to company personnel.
- Conduct price negotiations with the Government.
- Analyze and review reports to ensure that costs, schedule, and performance under assigned government or company programs are being controlled and managed within established guidelines.
- Interact with Government Contract Officers (Procurement Contract Officer and Administrative Contract Officer), Subcontractors, and other company representatives.
- Principle point of contact for all contract management related matters on assigned programs.
- May require international travel (infrequent)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Must be able to obtain a secret security clearance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.