STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Contracts Administrator in Melbourne, Florida.
Under supervision, develop and maintain a relationship with the World Wide Sales Team with a primary focus on timely creation and issuance of service purchasing documents to prospective customers. Work with the CRM to capture all pertinent information discussed with the customer and solicit approvals, when necessary, from upper management and other departments/areas. Execute and Manage Contracts. Comply with all internal and external procedures and compliance regulations.
- Participate in sales proposal activity, draft and negotiate sales contracts, and evaluate and determine the most cost-effective and efficient approach to fulfilling the customers’ requests.
- Utilize SalesForce database for document creation and account management
- Comply, through coordination with the Configuration Specialists, with contractual obligations and milestones that are critical to the contract, including but not limited to configuration deadlines, pricing policies, delivery schedule, trade-ins, and post-delivery commitments.
- Communicate to management any deviations from the established guidelines.
- Continue to develop and nurture the relationship between client and the customer at all stages of the contract negotiation to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customers’ perception of the client.
- Act as the customers’ representative during the negotiation process, providing technical coordination for the customer with other departments.
- SAP related activities Compliance agent support
- Expand learning and skill base to a wide variety of job skills and personal competencies, including those necessary for succeeding in a team-based environment.
- Collects information from the negotiator and adapts the contract from the existing template / master.
- Develops and monitors contracts’ follow up via the contracts database (Doccon). Interface with the Legal Department.
- Ensures the signing of the contract in accordance with the existing procedures.
- Notifies the internal departments of the existence of new contracts and their main conditions (billing, payment, balance).
- Ensures accuracy of customer invoicing.
- Forwards invoicing information (monthly reporting) to internal and suppliers’ finance departments.
- Analyzes invoice-related disputes and reports to line manager and/or Finance department.
- Ensures and monitors the contract results (Gross Margin, revenue) Participates to the continuous improvement projects of his/her cell. Evaluation Meeting (Customers)
- Ensure the Contract Phase Out Escalation calculate
- BA/BS in Business Administration/Management, Legal studies or Aviation preferred.
- Experience: Generally 2-4 years of experience in this specialized functional discipline including contracts, supply chain, customer-facing or general aviation-related role.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Comprehension and understanding of broad practices associated within the field assigned.
- Applies these understandings in the completion of moderately complex work assignments.MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access), Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, SAP and SalesForce.com experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Interpersonal skills: relates well to all kinds of people, builds effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
- Organized, prepared, yet flexible.
- Proficiency in Portuguese a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.