Control Law Engineers
Control Law EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Control Law Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
Our client’s innovation team is developing next generation vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) vehicles in the areas of On Demand Mobility (ODM), autonomous logistics, and high speed. These vehicles offer a new and exciting field of vertical lift featuring optionally manned and unmanned vehicles There are many challenging aspects of these vehicles including autonomy, multi modal flight and the transition between modes.
- Analysis of control law inner and outer loop functions.
- Linear and non-linear analysis of integrated flight and propulsion control systems.
- 6 degree of freedom simulation development.
- Integration of control law functions into flight software models with supporting requirements definition.
- Execute desktop testing of integrated flight and propulsion control software with 6 degree of freedom simulations.
- Aircraft & rotorcraft stability and control design and analysis.
- Documentation of work in engineering memos and presentations to supervision.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Major in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Related degrees with relevant experience will be considered.
- Masters Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Experience with Mathworks Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow; specifically, simulation development, control system analysis and scripting.
- Knowledge of aircraft and rotorcraft vehicle dynamics is preferred.
- Must have the ability to prioritize a variety of assignments.
- Must have the ability to work effectively within a team, both local and remote.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.