STS Technical Services
The Copywriter role is embedded within H-D Creative Studio: a multidisciplinary group of designers, illustrators, photographers, editors, producers, motion graphics artists, and strategists. We support, integrate, and collaborate with our peers in Retail, General Merchandise (apparel), and Parts & Accessories. We shape and steer the brand by providing the overarching creative vision for all marketing efforts. This role is responsible for concepting and developing creative copy for all consumer-facing brand moments, working in closely in partnership with the Lead Copywriter and team at large. This includes development of original content, online collateral (banners, taglines), advertising campaigns, email/newsletters, and other online marketing initiatives. This Copywriter reports to the Lead Copywriter. While this position is based in our Milwaukee, WI corporate office, we are open to this individual working remotely from a home office.
- Champion the voice of Harley-Davidson across all media channels
- Collaborate with the Creative Studio and Content/Channels team, to create engaging copy that speaks to the diversity of our riders
- Support all consumer-facing instances of branded copy: H-D.com, social channels, dealer POP and displays, promotional campaigns
- Embrace challenges in a collaborative, positive manner
- Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field preferred, not required
- Minimum 2 years related experience
- Profound interest in motorsports preferred, and how it relates to music, film, sport, art, entertainment
- Proficiency in all relevant, modern workplace programs
- Collaborative problem-solver, team player, someone who can take direction well
- Strong communication skills
- Multi-tasker that thrives in a collaborative environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.