Creative Project Coordinators
Creative Project CoordinatorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Creative Project Coordinators in Fort Worth, Texas.
The Creative Project Coordinator contractor position will help coordinate work requests for Bells Creative Services team, work closely with Creative Services Manager to establish priorities, and coordinate final production of deliverables as applicable. Serving all areas of the business as an in-house creative agency, we are looking for a project coordinator who can complete a variety of marketing communications tasks, maintain and follow-up on projects and project schedules, coordinate asset production and other assigned duties under the direction of the Creative Services Manager and Brand Design Lead. This person will support cross-functional projects and work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Ensure incoming work requests adhere to process guidelines and include required information
- Field and assign work requests appropriately as they arrive in Creative Services team queue
- Work with Creative Services Manager on work prioritization and creative direction
- Work closely with designers to ensure task requirements are met on schedule
- Coordinate asset final production (e.g. print, promo items) with third-party vendor(s)
- Uphold and provide daily status updates on a variety of projects/tasks for the team, help drive action and accountability to keep things on brand and on schedule
- Has a customer-centric approach, able to inform and provide stakeholders with consistent follow-up on pending/open/outstanding requests
- With strong direction from the team, support in documenting teams processes, upholding them and suggesting ways to do things better
- Review projects and content for branding and consistency in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, help complete general proofreading
- Complete a multitude of ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelors in business management, marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent
Preferred Skill / Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing or advertising environment managing creative projects and clients to deliver marketing and brand work experience in Marketing Communications and Brand Strategy
- Thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment while managing multiple priorities
- Optimistic, team player desire, passion, and motivation to deliver accurate results while providing a superior brand experience
- Goal-oriented self-starter, a collaborator that that is motivated by getting multiple things completed concurrently
- Ability to be agile, support multiple efforts with receptivity to changes necessary to help the team be as successful as possible
- Software: Project management tools such as Monday.com. Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in project management, marketing, communications, branding desired
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.