Credit Analyst Associates
Credit Analyst AssociatesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Credit Analyst Associates in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to: directly assessing credit risk of existing and prospective Commercial customers in a manufacturing environment by performing investigative due diligence, analyzing financial statements, and interacting with customer management in order to establish customer credit limits within established guidelines. Perform all required collection activity. Continuously maintain credit files with updated information and re-assessing credit limits on an ongoing basis. Manage customer communication and relationships, as well as the relationship with the Business Unit(s) being supported. Complete month-end activities and reporting, meeting all compliance requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the relationship with the Business Unit being supported with good communication and collaboration.
- Keep the Business Unit’s Service Level Agreement current.
- Complete credit investigative work, including financial statement analysis, to establish customer credit limits within established guidelines.
- Maintain current information in support of established credit limits making recommendations to management/business unit with remedies to mitigate credit risk.
- Evaluate customer orders on a daily basis keeping accounts within established credit limits.
- Consistently follow-up on delinquent accounts with appropriate collection efforts keeping management/business unit informed. Maintain delinquency levels within established targets. Escalate collection efforts within the team engaging third party agencies and legal when required.
- Complete monthly/month end close activities.
- Coordinate with department associates handling common accounts for other Business Units.
- Complete special project work and other activities, including back-up support as required.
- Obtain security agreements and UCC1 filings when required.
- Assist the Business Unit with maintaining its customer master files.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 1-3 years of prior Commercial credit analyst experience
- Previous collection experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- JD Edwards knowledge
- CBA and/or CBF certification through NACM
- Proficiency using a PC-computer and related software
- Physical Demands: Frequent Hearing, Talking, Visual, Sitting, Typing; Occasional Standing, Walking/Running, Reaching, Fine Dexterity, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, Lifting/Carrying up to 20lbs., Pushing/Pulling up to 20lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.