Credit Analysts Associate
Credit Analysts AssociateSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Credit Analysts Associate in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with for a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers. Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly assessing credit risk of existing and prospective customers by performing investigative due diligence, analyzing financial statements, interacting with customer management in order to establish customer credit limits within established guidelines.
- Perform all required collection activity, including escalation to third party agencies and legal. Obtain security agreements and file UCC1’s when required.
- Continuously maintain credit files with updated information and re-assessing credit limits on an ongoing basis.
- Evaluate new orders daily, managing delinquency and credit limits.
- Manage customer communication and relationships, as well as the relationship with the Business Unit(s) being supported; complete month end activities and reporting requirements meeting all compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- 1-3 years of previous commercial credit experience
- Bilingual in French
- CBA and/or CBF certification through NACM
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of opportunities for you to explore! If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-359-4787. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.