STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Group is hiring Custodians in Jensen Beach, Florida.
The Custodian will clean and maintain the facility.
- Performs general cleaning and janitorial duties of the building.
- Performs minor repairs and maintenance such as replacing light fixtures, unclogging pipes, changing A/C filters.
- Assists in cleaning and sanitizing restrooms and kitchen areas.
- Performs various grounds maintenance such as pressure washing, window washing, removing debris, garbage, etc.
- Ensures heating and cooling systems are operational.
- Maintains a neat and orderly janitors room; ensures cleaning and maintenance supplies are stocked.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of safety hazards and proper use of various cleaning and sanitizing solutions.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Ability to perform basic repairs and operate tools or equipment used in routine maintenance.
- Ability to keep the office and dock clean and orderly.
- Ability to interact with staff and visitors while remaining professional, polite, and courteous.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prolonged periods standing.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
About STS Aviation Group:
Founded in 1986, STS Aviation Group is a one-stop service provider to the global aviation industry. With headquarters in Jensen Beach, Florida and offices around the world, STS delivers nose-to-tail solutions with unmatched results and expertise. To learn more about STS Aviation Group and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.