Customer Service Managers
Customer Service ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Customer Service Managers in Gilbert, Arizona.
Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Support/Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and accurate manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations. This manger is a key member of the Operations Staff and is involved in strategic decision making and budgeting.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Seasoned negotiation skills
- Resolve Customer complaints
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager working in a FAA Repair Station or similar environment servicing the airline industry
- Experience in providing customer service logistic support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in all MS computer software including excel, word and power point
- Working knowledge of industry standard software, databases and tools such as Quantum and Pentagon
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead a staff of 6 administrators
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service focused and driven
- 5-10 years’ experience in a 145 FAA Repair Station or similar
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.