Customer Service Representatives (Data Entry)
Customer Service Representatives (Data Entry)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Muskego, Wisconsin.
Responsible for acting as a liaison between company and its customers. Assists with orders, account questions, billing, complaints, errors, cancelations, and other inquiries. Will apply basic skills and develop advanced customer service and technical skills through continued extensive self-study, along with mentoring by more experienced Customer Service Representative/Data Entry personal and Customer Service Manager. Deliver world-class customer service at every customer interaction. Works with supervised direction from Customer Service Manager.
- Review and properly enter, discount and price basic customer orders into business systems.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Determine customer needs and resolves routine issues or complaints via phone, email, or letter.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Maintains highest levels of customer rapport (internal and external) through use of proper and professional business etiquette.
- Greet customers warmly, positively and with a can-do attitude.
- Share customer feedback, requests, and potential quality issues and trends with the Customer Service Manager.
- Follow and maintain department/company procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Escalate customer to Customer Service Manager as appropriate/needed.
- Identifies areas of improvement to retain customers, reduce expenses, and increase quality.
- Continued extensive self-study (reading, research, and practice) to improve and maintain customer service and technical proficiency in company’s processes, procedures, product lines/services, as well as industry practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Proficiency in standard business software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents such as work instructions and basic blueprints.
- Strong communication skills (i.e., listening, verbal, and written).
- Spatial perception and strong basic math skills.
- Fundamental organization skills with attention to detail and consistent follow through.
- Fundamental conflict resolution, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must be collaborative, team oriented, and open to ever new ideas and ways of servicing customers.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet goals/deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have a customer focus and remain calm, patient, positive and courteous under pressure.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn an industry-specific software system.
Education, Training, Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate Degree in Business, Engineering, Communications, or related field preferred
- Ideally 3+ years related customer service experience/skills progression preferred
- SAP experience preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.