Customer Service Representatives
Customer Service RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Customer Service Representatives in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Administer and coordinate the promotion and sale of our client’s parts, products. Serve as the liaison between customers and several areas of the company. Identify and communicate information concerning pricing, availability, government contracts, billing, shipping, quality, forecasting and other requests.
- Provide ‘Best in Class’ service to our diverse customer base.
- Immediate, consistent and accurate response to customer inquiries telephonically and electronically.
- Friendly, respectful and customer focused demeanor.
- Prepare, administer and coordinate customer/dealer quotations, proposals, bids, orders, contracts and specifications in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide technical assistance and customer service in determining vendor availability, pricing and service of replacement parts, shipment discrepancies, product information, product inspections.
- As required, this person may process and prepare credit memos, invoices, purchase orders, core returns & credits, troubleshoot and monitor EDI transactions, shipping & receiving activities, project charts, goals & objectives, in-house reports, back order requirements, stock level & parts requirements reviews, written & verbal correspondence to customers.
- Resolve customer complaints effectively and courteously in the interest of the long term success of the company.
- Thorough documentation of scenarios, follow-up and resolutions as appropriate.
- Requires support of and response to Marketing & Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Warranty, PS&R as well as other internal departments to facilitate an organized, accurate and timely dissemination of information regarding parts and/or service.
- Support Sales goals and assist Marketing in the communication, development, maintenance and troubleshooting of parts programs and services.
- Partake in training opportunities to develop skills to better understand our clients products, current technology and/or product available to the field; as well as personal growth opportunities to excel at providing customer support.
- Some travel required (Minimal).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or 4 years relevant work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 1-plus years experience in related field
- Prior experience in automotive or heavy-duty equipment experience
- Ability to read and apply Engineering prints
- Ability to read and apply Hydraulic drawings and schematics
- Ability to read and apply Electrical drawings and schematics
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.