Cyber Security Engineers
Cyber Security EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Cyber Security Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
You will be deployed to Bell product programs, to execute duties that support the products that Bell creates and procures. Make an impact by cross-functional integration of cyber systems and processes throughout the product lifecycle, while staying aligned with customer and regulatory requirements.
- Deriving and allocating aircraft architecture design requirements, architectural analysis and design implementation
- Risk assessment and threat modeling.
- Compliance driven programs require DoDI 8510.01/8500.01 Risk Management Framework (RMF) certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation, and the implementation of all applicable controls.
- Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to existing and in-development platforms.
- A day in the life: Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind.
- Conduct analytics of design options, identify risks and mitigation steps.
- Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration Labs and aircraft.
- But more than anything, its about being open-minded and inquisitive about what’s possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life.
- We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible.
- Bachelors degree is required.
- Prefer Electronic Engineer (EE), Electronic Engineering in Technology (EET), Computer Science and/or Cyber Security degree.
- Minimum of five years of related experience.
- Secret Clearance is preferred, ability to qualify for Secret Clearance is required.
- Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP).
- Prefer experience in the following: Strongly Prefer Product cybersecurity or safety in Aerospace (commercial or military), automotive or embedded systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative technical environment and negotiate design and cyber security technical trade-offs with Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and throughout the organization.
- Develop and communicate product cyber security requirements and perform residual risk assessments in accordance with Bells product cyber security policies and methods.
- Model Based System Engineering
- Knowledge of military and civilian cyber security aircraft standards, including RTCA DO-326A and DO-356A.
- Strong logical, analytical, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems (avionics, flight controls, mission systems)
- Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) and/or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements.
- Experience and/or familiarity with attack trees, tabletops, threat modeling, architectural design analysis, implementing cryptographic solutions, digital signing, software authenticity, root of trust systems, plus threat and vulnerability analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to create plans, procedures, and briefing material(s) for program presentations to USG.
- Familiarity around Critical Program Information Assessments (CPIA) for identifying Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Functional Analysis (CFA), and Anti-Tamper
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.