Cyber Security Engineer
Cyber Security EngineerSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Cyber Security Engineers in Fort Worth, Texas.
The primary focus for our Air Vehicle Cyber Security (AVCS) force is to ensure our products are designed, built and maintainable for cyber resilience. This is accomplished through cross-functional integration throughout the product lifecycle and coordination with customers and regulators. You will be a part of closely knit AVCS team, deployed to our client’s product programs, to carry out duties that yield the appropriate certifications and meet other performance requirements.
- Duties may include utilization of vulnerability scan tools, creating aircraft architecture design requirements, design review and analysis, threat modeling.
- Compliance driven programs require DoDi 8510.01/8500.01 RMF certification for military platforms, and will include threat management, mitigation and the implementation of all applicable controls.
- Serve as SME for various engineering functions and review/validate/remediate the impact all design changes to the AVCS mission.
- A day in the life: Engage in the flight controls or avionics architecture development and influence design from the beginning with cyber security in mind. Take ownership of the vulnerability analysis on our state-of-the-art System Integration labs and aircraft. But more than anything, its about being open-minded and inquisitive about what’s possible to bring the most innovative ideas to life. We rise to the challenge, push past obstacles to create new solutions to the hardest problems, and open doors to new experiences few dream possible.
- Bachelor’s degree – Cyber Security or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience in at least one of the following: System administration, information assurance, cybersecurity, IT architecture, infrastructure, engineering and software architecture design.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in standardizing, collecting, and managing cybersecurity incident data sets.
- Possess DoD 8570 IAM Level I certification (i.e. Security+ CE, CAP).
- Experience with Risk Managed Framework (RMF) or Joint Special Access Program (SAP) Implementation Guide (JSIG) requirements.
- Experience with threat modeling and analysis.
- Experience supporting Special Access Required (SAR) security environments.
- Experience in software languages, specifically Python or powershell.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.