Cyber Security / Supply Chain Risk Analysts
Cyber Security / Supply Chain Risk AnalystsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Cyber Security / Supply Chain Risk Analysts in Wichita, Kansas.
- The Cyber Security, Supply Chain Risk Analyst position has general responsibility in supporting the Textron Aviation Defense (TA Defense) Supply Chain Management (SCM) organization in meeting USG flow down requirements related to Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and Cyber Security compliance of the Supply Base.
- The role will serve as a SME (subject matter expert) within TA Defense, focusing on Supply Chain Cyber Security risk management.
- Analyze the impact of emerging Cyber Security requirements and identify areas of risk, and development of strategy, policy, governance, and implementation guidance recommendations for a holistic risk management approach for the DoD.
- Work closely with defense and military stakeholders to ensure approaches, constraints, and perspectives are fully understood and considered in risk management and policy decisions.
- Communicate policy and technical requirements to supply base and effectively collaborate to develop TA Defenses supply base Cyber Security readiness and compliance levels.
- Work cross-functionally with the company / technical cyber security team to develop and assess supply base for compliance to the CMMC flow down requirements contained in the USG prime contracts proposed and/or awarded to TA Defense.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.