Cyber Systems Security Engineers
Cyber Systems Security EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Cyber Systems Security Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Hiring Note: Active Secret clearance is required to start.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Cyber Systems Security Engineer to provide security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Cybersecurity Engineering.
- This position will assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis; establish system security designs; implement security designs in hardware, software, data, and procedures; verify security requirements; perform system Authorization and Accreditation planning and testing and liaison activities, and support secure systems operations and maintenance.
- Must be able to sit onsite.
- Must be USC.
- Active secret required.
- Experience as a system security engineer.
- Experience working in software assurance.
- This position requires 8+ years of experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.