STS Component Solutions
STS Component Solutions is now hiring Data Analysts to work out of its headquarter office in Palm City, Florida.
Nature of Work:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Help develop strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data
- Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information
- Locate and define new process improvement
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Preference is 3+ years’ experience using mathematics to create models or analysis.
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- The ability to translate business case situations into visualizations using data sets and programs such as Tableau, Power Pivot, R and SQL that drive improved business decisions.
- Analytical Skills: Enjoy working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, number crunching, problem
- Communication Skills: Present findings or translate data into an understandable Ability to communicate complex ideas.
- Attention to Detail: Vigilant in checking the details that drive
- Math Skills: Comfortable using advanced mathematics and statistics
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lies at STS Component Solutions’ core. We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions. We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in strategic warehouses around the world. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.stsaviationgroup.com