STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Data Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As a key member of the Quality Assurance Systems team, the Data Engineer will work with a cross-functional team to develop and execute the SPC strategy and apply to Oshkosh Defense products and processes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Design and implement Splunk infrastructure (deployment, products, apps, reports, alerts, and dashboards) in the manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical consumers across disciplines and departments.
- Develop rapid prototyping and design processes for fast solution delivery to the business.
- Maintain reference architecture and documentation for the purposes of architectural governance and application roadmap.
- Assist in ensuring proper data governance.
- Assist with performance-tuning data processes as well as troubleshooting data processing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science or a related field
- (3) or more years of working as a data engineer, ETL developer and/or data warehouse DBA.
- Extensive experience working with SPC tools and techniques.
- Experience in big data analytics, data warehousing, and business intelligence domains
- Experience working with automotive or heavy duty on or off-road vehicles.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from leadership and peers.
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.