STS Technical Services
- The Data Steward role is accountable for gathering information requirements, defining standards, maintaining, monitoring, and governance to ensure data is compliant with policies and quality requirements.
- You coordinate all changes to the material master through active participation in the running change process.
- Working with the Apparel & Licensing product development team and other business stakeholders, you will ensure all data relevant to materials are accurately loaded and maintained.
- Communication & engagement of x-functional stakeholders and technical subject matter experts is critical to this roles success and ensuring master data is appropriately captured and used.
- You will have a mindset of continuous improvement and the ability to step back from the day-to-day data management, thinking strategically about how to enhance and improve product data management holistically across the Apparel & Licensing business and associated systems.
- As we continue to build new capabilities to support our product & channel strategies, you will engage with cross-functional project teams on that journey.
- In addition to above, this position will be a supporting SME for resolving issues with SAP Source to Pay (STP) flow processes.
- This position will need to analyze and track exception errors and works in identifying and resolving these exception errors.
- It is responsible for root cause analysis and other system errors, recommends and implements solutions with the goal of reducing/eliminating similar errors.
- It leverages reports as needed for problem solving and will improve primary KPI’s and time to resolution based on sustainable process improvements.
- This role also requires a significant interface with cross functional teams to address SAP exceptions in a timely fashion.
- This requires an understanding of STP flow processes, including but not limited to the Vendor process for various types of parts, stock levels, the inventory control processes, pick/pack/ship material movement, invoicing, and reference & transactional data to support SAP (SD-STP) problem solving initiatives.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.