STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Data Stewards in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
The Data Steward role is accountable for gathering information requirements, defining standards, maintaining, monitoring, and governance to ensure data is compliant with policies and quality requirements. Coordinates all changes to the material master through active participation in the running change process. Works with the New Model Year lead in the PFEP (plan for every part process) to ensure all data relevant to materials are accurately loaded and maintained. Responsible for interacting heavily with business and technical subject matter experts to provide input to project teams to ensure customer data is appropriately captured and used.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experiences in data management, project management, customer-focused relationships, and continuous learning of new technologies
- Impacts quality of their own work by managing data with confidence, while planning and prioritizing their projects and the work of others on their team
- Utilizes technical experiences and judgement to properly manage data with moderate level of guidance and direction
- Provides informal guidance to new plant level master data users and impacts the work of others within their team
- Effectively communicates complex information involving other subject matter experts and stakeholders to meet organizational goals and deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- SAP experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge of data management and governance, project management, engineering, and/or materials management as it relates to data interfaces
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team
- Travel required up to 10%
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.