STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Data Stewards in Valley View, Ohio.
- This position ensures data is compliant with defined standards, policies and quality requirements.
- Maintains and monitors data both at the plant and enterprise level.
- Validates data quality, integrity, accuracy and consistency in the source and consuming systems.
- Develops data business rules and standards.
- Assists in developing processes to ensure data quality is upheld.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure data milestone dates are met.
- Detail oriented
- Able to interpret Bills of Materials
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials management
- Good problem solving skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to audit data across multiple systems to ensure alignment
- Communication and interpersonal skills that enable effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and managing multiple stakeholders at multiple facilities
- Self-motivated and technical experience with advanced skills in Excel
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.