Dealer Services Representatives
Dealer Services RepresentativesSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Dealer Services Representatives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Our client is looking for a Dealer Services Representative to join its Customer Support Center (CSC) team and serve as a frontline representative to its dealer network. The Dealer Services Representative works as an integral part of the Customer Support Center to field dealer calls and questions. The CSC is open weekdays, evenings and weekends. Qualified applicants must be willing and able to work a flexible shift including evenings and Saturdays.
This is What You’ll Do:
- Respond to a variety of inquiries while making decisions and solving problems with or without established methods.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing clear and complete documentation of customer problems and requests, as well as meeting pre-established metrics.
- Interact professionally with a variety of stakeholders via various communication channels (written and/or verbal).
- Work with stakeholders to promptly and accurately resolve problems and identify and communicate trends.
- Continually meet or exceed minimum pre-established metrics for customer service quality as monitored on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders to access available information, conduct research or gather data to solve complex customer inquiries and problems.
- Demonstrate and continuously improve knowledge of all Vehicle, Parts & Accessories, General Merchandise, and other client programs and procedures.
We Are Looking for Someone Who…
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience within an automotive, motorcycle, or recreational vehicle type industry. However, our client is willing to train the right candidate that has familiarity with our industry and has been in a similar role.
- Has experience in technical customer service/account management, wholesale customer relationship management, call center, and/or order system management.
- Has demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, influence, and resolve issues using various methods (telephone, email, face-to-face, etc.).
- Has the ability to work with team members to solve problems that may not have an established resolution method.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.