Defense Supply Managers
Defense Supply ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Defense Supply Managers in Madison Heights, Michigan. This position will report to the Purchasing Manager for our client’s Defense group.
- Work with the platform team to develop and execute the commodity strategy for the office that supports the overall strategy for Procurement
- Effectively manage purchasing requirements for product implementation, and program launches
- Analyze product costs, understand underlying cost drivers and implement cost reduction initiatives to maximize savings
- Build and manage relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors and management
- Purchasing liaison to Quality, Service Parts, Manufacturing, and Engineering
- Prepare and deliver informative and persuasive presentations to top level management and cross-functional teams
- Provide data to support fair and reasonable price justification in compliance to our Contractor Purchasing System requirements
- Negotiate with internal customers and external suppliers to maximize results for Client
- Build strong strategic partnerships with military component suppliers to ensure that product quality, on time delivery and service levels are met
- At least seven (7) years of Supply Chain, Engineering, or Manufacturing experience
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of Supply Chain, Engineering, or Manufacturing experience
- Master’s degree and at least 3 years of Supply Chain, Engineering, or Manufacturing experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.