Design EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Design Engineers in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
This position is for a Design Engineer within Current Product Engineering. This engineer will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions to current product issues – driving higher quality improved customer experiences and continued production in a complex environment. Scope includes designing planning organizing and executing Engineering projects and delivering these projects in a manner that meets to a high degree the quality cost and timing expectations of all stakeholders. This job will include working with support staff assigned to projects as well as directing design and development efforts of outside vendors. There will be extensive interaction with Supply Management Suppliers Testing and Manufacturing to achieve results.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience of new and changing technology through continuous learning in order to develop high quality engineering products and continuously improve processes.
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Impacts quality of their own work through effectively communicating complex information with stakeholders such as designers detailers technicians and outside suppliers.
- Solves engineering issues relating to quality cost and timing expectations by analyzing possible solutions using technical experience and judgement with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides informal guidance to new design engineer team members and delegates responsibilities to team members when appropriate.
- Works effectively with cross functional teams and participate in the reduce time to market initiative by identifying implementing and measuring the results of innovative product development techniques within the teams.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of engineering calculations engineering analysis computerized design and computer-aided design CAD functions.
- Motorcycle or automotive/vehicle experience is preferred.
- Some experience with electrical component/systems/integration is preferred.
- Experience with Pro-E is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Braeden.Christian@ststechnicaljobs.com