Desktop Support Specialists
Desktop Support SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Desktop Support Specialists in Savannah, Georgia.
Hiring Note: Must be able to work 2nd and 3rd shifts. Also, you must be able to work weekends.
Provide installation and day-to-day support for Apple Mac /iPhone hardware, software, network and mobile components, for Mac desktop and laptop computers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and guidance on software installation, utilization and troubleshooting to ensure successful implementation.
- Analyze the customers technical environment and explain complex issues to customers in a non-technical way in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Observe and report on activities used to support customers; provide ideas, input, and innovation throughout the development process.
- Provide technical support to and informal training to Mac users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or technology related field preferred.
- Five (5) years providing technical support for Apple MacBook/iMac/iPad and iPhone.
- Proficiency in the hardware and software platform supported by maintaining applicable technical certifications.
- Ability to provide technical support service delivery within established guidelines.
- Knowledge of Service Level Commitments and relative risks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal/external clients/vendors.
- Soft skills and technical skills that contribute to client satisfaction.
- Excellent analytical, assessment, planning, verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of the physical environment.
- Good understanding of corporate IT policies, procedures and standards.
- Static and fatigue analysis of primary and secondary airframe structure of metallic construction experience
- Strong background in classical stress analysis
- Experience with Catia V5 to support stress analysis and drawing release
- Experience with reviewing 2D drawings.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision
- Experience with aircraft modifications and repairs (STC, MRB, or Service) preferred
- Static analysis of composite structure
- Composite allowable testing and certification requirements
- Experience with Patran/Nastran is a plus
- Strong preference for engineers that enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Candidate shall not be a foreign national and must be legally qualified to work on an ITAR project
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and we encourage you all to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.