STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Digital Artists in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The primary role of the Digital Artist is to work within the team to quickly and efficiently produce visualization content based on engineering and design data to support customer requirements. Create and develop content using a multitude of mediums for the best balance of quality and performance. Visualize new, modified, or improved vehicles and showcase those concepts with photorealistic renderings, animations, and interactive models. Collaborate and establish a rapport with external teams such as product development and marketing to ensure successful deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create static renderings and animated visualizations of new or existing designs to support engineering design reviews, internal and external marketing, and bid proposals with an emphasis on schedule, quality and creativity that will meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Use state of the art editing, effects, and post processes to composite images & renders Import and maintain models that will be used for CG visualization and support model modifications as required.
- Support and maintain libraries containing models, materials, studios, etc.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external customers Support intranet site with relevant and current projects to showcase capability
- Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with our client’s way.
- Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures.
- Promote a people first culture by integrating into and contributing to a cohesive team with creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Art, Graphic Design, Game Design, Animation, or equivalent
- Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
- Proficient in Maya, V-ray, Keyshot, or similar applications
- Proficient at Microsoft office
- Proficient at post processing software (Adobe Photoshop, After Effects)
- Proficient with low poly modeling, UV mapping, and texture baking
- Experience with Real Time 3D engines (Unity, Unreal)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
- Knowledge of multiple 3D tools
- Knowledge of graphic design
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.