Digital Marketing Project Managers
Digital Marketing Project ManagersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Digital Marketing Project Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- This individual will be part of the team responsible for Harley-Davidsons consumer facing website activities particularly Harley-Davidson.com for domestic and international markets.
- This individual will provide counsel to stakeholder groups throughout the organization as a website SME.
- The work will span requirements identification and gathering customer experience development UX/UI and content development in partnership with the Brand Creative and XD teams page production and authoring within the Content Management System Adobe Experience Manager QA launch and measurement.
- This individual should be familiar with Digital best practices and leveraging them and supporting data to educate stakeholders and develop solutions.
- This role requires experience developing timelines and coordinating across cross functional teams to deliver.
- This role will be hands on in the Content Management System Adobe Experience Manager authoring website pages from a predetermined library of page design components and templates.
- This role will integrate with the Brand Creative team to plan develop and maintain website content ensuring consistency with the Company’s image brand and website standards.
- This role will also collaborate with the Analytics team to measure the efficacy website pages and solutions.
- The individual may work closely with Digital Product Manager/Product Owners in an Agile environment to coordinate the UX/UI design and technical development activities for new features and functionality that don’t exist within the current CMS.
- During peak times for go to market product launches this role will support other Digital Project Managers to produce author and QA pages
- A team mindset and willingness to pitch in wherever needed is essential.
- The ideal candidate would have three plus years of digital experience working primarily on consumer facing websites.
- MS Office experience with Website content management tools.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager Adobe Analytics SEO A/B Testing Personalization Agile web development and/or Product Owner a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.