Digital Product Analysts
Digital Product AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Digital Product Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- This role is responsible for executing app initiatives that will ultimately enhance and transform the mobile experience being delivered to customers.
- The role is central to driving core initiatives that grow digital ticket and ancillary revenue through the app, creating experiences that increase customer satisfaction, and drive future app adoption.
- The professional in this role must be a self-starter and be able to develop strategy to improve the mobile experiences to achieve business goals.
- As the customer expert, the role will partner with UX/Design, development and key business stakeholders to define and plan the launch of new capabilities.
- The role is responsible for delivering value to the enterprise through out client’s digital and direct products and measuring the success of initiatives in terms of revenue improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Utilize market research, customer feedback, analytics data, and industry trends to understand customer needs, surface competitive and functional gaps, as well as to identify opportunities to develop and deliver new capabilities.
- Support the product development lifecycle for the app products by developing user stories, coordinating design and content for new features, addressing defects, partnering to execute User Acceptance Testing, and completing post-launch analysis.
- Work closely with Digital Product Managers, IT developers, UX designers, and cross-functional commercial and operational business teams to successfully drive, execute, and deliver on initiatives.
- Communicate and coordinate with key stakeholders across the organization to share priorities, opportunities, and key learnings in the capacity of a Digital SME with respect to mobile app functionality and digital consumer behavior through the lens of our clien’ts commercial objectives.
- Define success criteria and metrics for new products as well as perform post-implementation analysis to ensure business success.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology discipline or a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Innate curiosity to continuously improve the mobile app experience for the traveling public.
- Knowledge of client and/or the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-divisional team environment and delivering results on time and within budget.
- Prior work experience in Digital, Consulting, Network Planning/Scheduling, Operations, Reservations, or Revenue Management a plus.
- Technical understanding of web applications and website UI design preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager and Jira a plus.
- Proven marketing and analytical experience.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously with varying timelines and limited leadership oversight.
- Strong leadership skills, written and oral communication skills, ability to create and deliver presentations to a variety of audiences as well as lead meetings.
- Ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment and a positive attitude.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.