STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Dispatchers in Dallas, Texas.
Under moderate supervision, responsible for a variety of activities within the dispatching functions in support of manufacturing. Responsible for multiple dispatching and material functions; track status of materials that feeds manufacturing; identify shortages, request replacements and track status of kits. Maintain accuracy of reports and data entry.
- Release, interpret and track status of route cards, material request forms, or MES to ensure accurate movement of materials
- Ensure proper request is placed for replacement material such as scrap, DMT or miscellaneous issues
- Maintain hardware areas to include identifying shortages
- Responsible for tracking kits and/or parts requested by departments to the schedule
- Maintain kits per log; ensure request is placed within time limits
- Process all unplanned demand orders within appropriate inventory system for picking of material and expedite to using department
- Provide customer support to mechanics within assigned department and cover other departments as needed
- Monitor/Work PCOs (Production Change Orders) or Engineering notification to expedite changes to the manufacturing build schedule
- Perform all Point of Use processes to include requesting, Q stamp inspection and delivery of material to using department per manufacturing schedule
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing processes and capable of completing Lean training
- Responsible for assigned equipment
- Work with others as a team on dispatching functions
- Complies with all company safety regulations. Perform other duties as assigned.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.