Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Dispatchers in Piney Flats, Tennessee.
- Inventory and quality check vendor kits for correct contents
- Correct discrepancies by facilitating requests for missing kit parts or material in partnership with Customizing planner
- Read and interpret bills of material (and pack lists) to ensure correct contents of kits
- Retrieve stock parts from customizing, AA and VMI inventory
- Assist Customizing Planner to ensure parts are delivered to hangar in a timely manner
- Pack and assemble kits and ensure they are complete, and ready for use on shop floor
- Run parts to correct areas on shop floor as required
- Print schematics and other applicable materials and build into books for use on shop floor
- Facilitate and track customized parts that are sent out to suppliers for processing
- Assist with line crew duties, including but not limited to running parts, cleaning the hangar and aircraft, weighing aircraft, and inspecting eye washing stations
- Demonstrate safe work habits and always wear proper PPE
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Approximately 1 year of previous work experience required, in an area related to job duties such as logistics or planning
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. at a time
- Must be able to kneel, squat, stand, sit, carry up to 9 hours per day
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.