STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Drafters in Wichita, Kansas.
- Responsible for creation and revision of design documents for airframe, mechanical, and /or tooling systems on current or experimental production.
- Design assignment definition and completion with team members.
- Support experimental on test article fabrication/assembly/modification.
- Support service bulletin development and kit proof process.
- Support Field Service, Production, Airworthiness, Air Safety, and Legal issue investigations.
- Participate in root cause/corrective action analysis.
- Engineering degree required.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.