STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Drivers in Nashville, Tennessee.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contractors needed to be Drivers for the Facilities Department of an MRO.
- They will be driving 26 foot trucks through local routes and assisting in loading/unloading the trucks.
- They will be utilizing a forklift to do this and will receive on the job training on how to utilize a forklift.
- There are no overnight routes with this position. It will be 4-10 hour shifts.
- Working either Sun-Wed 6am-4:30pm or Wed-Saturday 6am-4:30pm.
- It will be a 40 hour a week position but this person can expect overtime.
- This person does not need their CDL but they will need to carry around a medical card with them to ensure they are cleared to be driving.
- Must have a good driving record as an MVR will be done on them.
- Great opportunity to work in the Facilities Dept. of a successful company!
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.