eCommerce Project Managers
eCommerce Project ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring eCommerce Project Managers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
The Aftermarket eCommerce Program Manager will be responsible for the implementation and support of key business system initiatives; provide support and drive the Aftermarket team strategy through software solutions; and facilitate initiatives in developing Aftermarket functional areas. This role will lead various Aftermarket initiatives such as product growth, ease of business, data analytics, and digital delivery of an eCommerce site.
The Aftermarket eCommerce Program Manager role will partner with business leadership to plan new joint initiatives, evaluate proposals, and determine how they fit into the business and IT capability roadmaps and priorities. The Aftermarket eCommerce Program Manager will think both tactically and strategically by identifying business opportunities and the best-suited position within the organization. The focus will be on business value couple with solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with Aftermarket leaders, functional leaders and Business System Administrators to define and prioritize business projects.
- Lead the overall coordination, execution and of all aspects of eCommerce within our organization.
- Facilitate requirements gathering across Aftermarket functional areas and develop comprehensive business requirements document(s).
- Develop a comprehensive business plan that will advance business performance inclusive of increased revenue, return on invested capital, and improved operating income driven by an eCommerce solution and interaction with other Aftermarket solutions.
- Work with IT Aftermarket team to coordinate business requirements and functional requirements to create the necessary solution that satisfies the business need including facilitation stakeholder meetings within multiple business functional areas.
- Build project plans and align Aftermarket resources to create roadmaps and drive coordination of business resources to support projects and provide updates to leadership.
- Drive and manage content development and company brand consistency
- Assist in prioritization of software enhancements and functionality requests.
- Mentor and provide guidance and direction to other functional roles contributing to the business software platforms.
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Aftermarket software tools to ensure effective delivery of operational components.
- Partner with cross functional teams and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree with four or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience with eCommerce solutions, best practice processes & systems, and implementation.
- Broad-based understanding of Aftermarket functions with in-depth knowledge of eCommerce and associated applications.
- Experience in the interactive/digital space.
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts to a variety of audiences (developers, architects, business owners, senior leadership)
- Content writing experience in the industrial and/or aftermarket field required.
- Experience with Technical Publications such as service manuals, technical illustrations and parts catalogs
- Competency in call-center operations (software and CRM systems) and knowledge of call-center processes to support overall Aftermarket strategy
- Experience with Order Management including working with teams who support inventory, pricing and logistics
- Experience with Payment Processing including merchant accounts to support online orders
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed established Aftermarket KPIs
- Ability to multi-task across simultaneous projects and deadlines, processing and communicating information quickly to appropriate parties.
- Ability to help define, document, and protect project scope.
- Excellent project management, communication skills and attention to detail are essential for this position.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.