Electric Vehicle Designers
Electric Vehicle DesignersSTS
STS Technical Services
This is a long-term contract role working on new product development for one of the most recognized companies in the world. STS is seeking candidates with the following experience:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Executes designs of new and existing products using Pro-Engineer 3D solids modeling software.
- Supports the platform or systems areas by designing and developing systems requirements and supporting the motorcycle product strategy.
- Coordinates and executes tasks necessary to create and maintain bills of material (BOM), virtual motorcycles and large assemblies, model/unit assembly drawings, and engineering configuration vehicles (mock-ups).
- Collaborates with other team members and makes suggestions to achieve engineering team goals.
- May also lead various product development projects and guide the work of computer-aided design (CAD) modelers, contractors, and others.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience in product validation testing
- Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and through knowledge and experience,
- Determine project urgency and prioritize tasks and create detailed action plans to achieve goals
- Solves problems and analyzes potential solutions using technical experience when creating and revising designs
- Provides informal guidance in the department new designers by organizing tasks and scheduling personnel and tasks as needed to achieve objectives
- Provides informal guidance to empower team members to make decisions, where appropriate.
- Uses computer-based tools for project organization and planning, manufacturing practices, and new technology development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Design or related technical field preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in computer-aided design (CAD), bill of material (BOM) development, engineering changes, engineering authorizations, standards of drafting, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, practical design, and the creation of detailed drawings.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to a both technical and non-technical personnel
- Documentation skills that demonstrate clear, concise, and understandable project material
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.