Electrical Avionics Technicians
Electrical Avionics TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Avionics Technicians at Edwards Air Force Base in California.
- Services, repairs, and overhauls F-22 aircraft electrical systems to ensure airworthiness. Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft electrical systems. Incorporate engineering changes. Replaces and repairs worn or damaged components. Adjusts, repairs, and replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Work typically requires a detailed understanding of the interrelationships of circuits. Perform such tasks as making circuit analyzes, and tracing relationships in signal flow. Use complex test instruments such as high frequency pulse generators, frequency synthesizers, distortion analyzers, and complex computer control equipment. Work may be reviewed by supervisor for general compliance with accepted practices, may provide technical guidance.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, technical manuals, repair manuals, understanding symbols, flags, and general notes – Identify aircraft locations by station, butt-line, and waterline as shown on engineering documentation and technical orders
- Regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in fighter aircraft electrical maintenance
- Knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs.
- Certifications/License Requirements: (ie: A&P, Forklift, etc.)
- F-22 Electrical/Avionic system experience is preferred
- F-22 Low Observable materials application (Desired not required)
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.