Electrical Control Engineers
Electrical Control EngineersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Control Engineers in Whitehall, Michigan.
Howmet Aerospace, is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. The Company’s primary businesses focus on jet engine components, aerospace fastening systems and titanium structural parts necessary for mission-critical performance and efficiency in aerospace and defense applications, as well as forged wheels for commercial transportation. Howmet Aerospace is transforming the next phase of more fuel-efficient, quieter aerospace engines and sustainable ground transportation. For more information, visit www.howmet.com. Follow @howmet: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Knowledge of facilities electrical distribution, thermal coating manufacturing process, titanium ingot manufacturing process, and the ability to handle technical issues.
- Significant management and contractor interactions including design, costing, quoting and executing electrical systems, control systems and automation upgrades.
- Coordination, support and installation of various electrical system projects.
- Provide engineering support for projects designed and built both internally and externally.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution from an accredited institution.
- Previous internship, co-op experience, or previous work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- This position is subject to the Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- Facility Electrical Power Distribution planning, installation, and testing experience (4160Vac-120Vac)
- Project PLC programming experience
- Project Management experience
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Maintenance Management experience
- Continuous Process Improvement (i.e. Six Sigma Cert)
- HMI programming experience
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley PLC & RSLogix programming software
- Experience with Inductive Automation Ignition SCADA
- Experience with Rockwell Automation Factory Talk SCADA
- Knowledge of Electrical distribution systems for voltage below 600V
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical or Solidworks Electrical
- Experience with industrial robots, Motoman or other
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA 70E and NFPA 79 codes
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Eric.Khassanov@sts-ts.com