Electrical Engineering Test Technicians
Electrical Engineering Test TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineering Test Technicians in Hunt Valley, Maryland!
The Electrical Engineering Test Technician will perform configuration and acceptance testing of complex electronic systems/assemblies, by applying principles and theories of electronics, electrical circuitry, engineering mathematics, electronic and electrical testing.
- Test product, using standard test equipment and procedures, and analyze results to evaluate performance and determine need for adjustment.
- Assemble, test, and maintain circuitry or electronic components according to engineering instructions, technical manuals, and knowledge of electronics, using hand and power tools.
- Read schematic drawings and engineering instructions for assembling electronics units, applying knowledge of electronic theory and components.
- Adjust and replace defective or improperly functioning circuitry and electronics components, using hand tools and soldering iron.
- Maintain documentation of testing and equipment operation.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent in Electronic Technology or related field of study preferred.
- 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, assembly drawings, procedure manuals, parts lists and wire data lists.
- Knowledge of analog and digital symbol identification
- Knowledge of test practices and procedures.
- Personal computer skills required to configure and load software
- Ability to operate test equipment such as: ohmmeters, digital voltmeters, generators, counters, oscilloscopes, and personal computers.
- LINUX operating system experience able to run detailed procedures to configure Firmware and load Software, Test and Troubleshoot, RF Experience, and run Acceptance Test Procedures.
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.