STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Electrical Engineers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Responsible for oversight of the certification process of major In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity related modifications.
- Maintains compliance with applicable FAA, DOT, ICAO, FDA, OSHA regulations and Delta’s Technical Operations Policy and Procedures (TOPP) pertaining to the development of equipment alterations.
- Requires understanding of STC and ODA processes.
- Understanding of how equipment alterations impact Manuals, Planning, Materials and Maintenance Programs is required.
- Experience with Owner Operator Produced Parts and PMA parts is preferred.
- Applicants must be able to interact with various departments and external suppliers and agencies, and negotiate solutions that are acceptable to each organization.
- Applicants must have excellent problem solving skills, ability to develop comprehensive action plans; and the ability to handle sensitive issues with appropriate discretion.
- 2-4 years
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.